Version dated 19/01/2022
This Cookie Management Charter is intended for users of the PASSION.MEDIA Site accessible at the following address: https://passion.media (hereinafter the “Site”). A User is considered to be any person who accesses or browses the Site (hereinafter the “Users” or “You”).
By expressing your consent by means of a clear positive gesture, you agree that cookies and other tracers as described below may be placed on your fixed or mobile computer, tablet, smartphone, or any other terminal equipment, in accordance with this Cookie Charter. You may however withdraw your consent at any time, using the solutions that are accessible when browsing the Site.
The controller of your data collected via the Site is AIR MEDIAS, a simplified joint stock company with share capital of 2,000 euros, registered in the Lyon Trade and Companies Register under number 809 565 906 and with headquarters located at 26 rue Maurice Flandin 69003 Lyon.
Certain cookie providers used by AIR MEDIAS (MYM) may reuse the information collected on their own behalf. In this event, Users are invited to consult the Data Privacy policies of the cookie providers to gain additional information on the way in which said providers perform their processing operations.
A cookie is a text file that is placed and read when you browse a website, regardless of the type of terminal equipment used.
The cookie records certain information regarding your browsing and online behaviour, which then allows us to facilitate and improve your browsing experience.
The placing of these files on your terminal requires your prior consent in cases where they are not strictly necessary for the effective functioning of the Site.
The cookies used on the Site serve to differentiate you in order to improve both your browsing experience and the services we offer you. AIR MEDIAS (MYM) may place two types of cookies on your browser:
- Functional and technical cookies which enable us to authenticate and identify you, speed up the browsing on our Site and facilitate access to its various features. They may also be used to record your preferences, save your choices in relation to cookies and measure the various uses of the Site.
- Audience measurement cookies may be used to draw up audience statistics for our Site. Our objective is to improve and offer you optimal comfort when you visit our Site.
AIR MEDIAS (MYM) favours transparency in the area of data processing.
As such, and to ensure your information is as clear as possible, a list of the various cookies used on the Site and their purpose is provided below:
- Functional and technical cookies are used to enable and improve your browsing on the Site. They are used to send information to our Site and to your browser, including the display preferences of your terminal (language and resolution), saving your cookie choices, etc.
|Cookie name||Cookie purpose||Duration|
|cookiefirst-id||This cookie contains your unique identifier, so that CookieFirst can identify unique visitors to the website.||11 months 3 weeks 5 days|
|cookiefirst-consent||This cookie records your cookie preferences for the website. You can easily modify them or withdraw your consent.||11 months 3 weeks 5 days|
- The Site’s audience measurement cookies help us to understand how the Site is being used, so that we can improve the quality of the services we offer you.
|Cookie name||Cookie purpose||Duration|
|_ga_********||This cookie stores a unique identifier for a website visitor. It tracks the way in which the user uses the website. The data is used for statistics.||2 years|
|_ga||Registers a unique identifier for a site visitor. It registers use of the site by the visitor. The data is used for statistics.||2 years 28 seconds|
When you go to the Site, cookie providers may place cookies on your terminal.
The use of these cookies is subject to the same restrictions in terms of personal data protection, and set out in the French Data Protection Act and the GDPR. In your browser settings, you can disable these third-party cookies separately, or at the same time as our cookies.
You can control the installation of cookies on the Site at any time, by setting your browser to:
- Systematically refuse all cookies;
- Give your consent for each of the cookies that you encounter when browsing on the Site.
You can express your choices, manage, block or allow cookies directly by modifying your browser settings. The following are the setup options for the main browsers:
If you choose to block our cookies, your browsing on the Site and/or use of certain features may be affected. Therefore, if you choose to delete all cookies, your online experience will potentially be affected and your browsing preferences deleted.
In addition to the Cookies detailed in articles 4, 5 and 6 of this Charter, AIR MEDIAS (MYM) also processes certain technical information about Users in order to ensure that they are able to consult the Site in optimal display conditions, and to identify any abnormal operation of the Site.
The following information may be collected by AIR MEDIAS (MYM): your IP address, the identifier of your terminal, your computer’s metadata (date and time of use, configuration, language preferences, etc.) and the geographical area of connection.
Under no circumstances does AIR MEDIAS (MYM) use any other tracers, fingerprinting techniques or identifiers generated by third party software to analyse User behaviour.
Your computer’s metadata includes information processed in an electronic communications network for the purpose of transmitting, distributing or exchanging electronic communications content generated as you browse the Internet.
AIR MEDIAS (MYM) may install “technical” cookies that can access, register and view information stored on your terminal. The placing of these cookies does not require your prior consent but is based on the pursuit of the legitimate interest of AIR MEDIAS (MYM) to ensure the proper functioning of the Site.
- Cookies whose purpose is to enable or facilitate the transmission of communication by electronic means;
- Cookies strictly necessary for providing the online communication service of the Site;
AIR MEDIAS (MYM) also uses “commercial” cookies designed to provide you with customized offers that are adapted to your centres of interest, according to your browsing history. Your prior consent is required for the placing of these cookies.
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act and the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- The right to access (GDPR article 15),rectify (GDPR article 16),update and complete your personal data;
- The right to block or erase your data (GDPR article 17), if it is inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, out of date, or if its collection, use, disclosure or storage is prohibited;
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time (GDPR article 13-2c);
- The right to limit the processing of your data (GDPR article 18);
- The right to oppose the processing of your data (GDPR article 21);
- The right to the portability of the data you have provided to us, in cases where your data is subject to automated processing based on your consent or on a contract (GDPR article 20);
- The right to decide what happens to your data after your death and to choose whether or not we pass on your data to a third party that you have designated.
In the event of your death and in the absence of instructions from you, we undertake to destroy your data, except where we need to keep it for evidential purposes or to meet a legal obligation.
You can exercise your rights by using one of the following methods:
- Either by email, to the following address: email@example.com
- Or by post, to the following address: AIR MEDIAS (MYM) – 26 rue Maurice Flandin 69003 LYON
Finally, you may file a complaint with the supervisory authorities, in particular the CNIL in France.
The information stored in your terminal (such as cookies) or any other element used to identify you for audience statistics purposes is not kept beyond a period of thirteen (13) months. This period is not automatically extended when you re-visit our Site.
The technical information necessary for your browsing, as specified in this Charter, is kept for a period of six (6) months.
However, information collected by tracers may be kept for a maximum period of twenty-five (25) months.
After these periods, your data is either deleted or anonymised, making it impossible to identify you and in an irreversible manner.
The date specified at the beginning of this Charter is that of the latest version.